Join your colleagues from accross the province of Quebec
- The right to attend, speak and vote at the AREF’s General Meetings.
- The opportunity to stand for AREF’s elected positions.
- A free subscription to the AREF’s newspaper.
- Access to group insurance coverage with La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services for participant and dependents.
- Exclusive discounts and preferred rate on home, auto and leisure vehicle insurance with La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services.
- Privileged access to the AREF Insurance Committee counselling services.
- The opportunity to sponsor and receive financial contributions from the AREF to help fund social aid projects.
Widow of a TeacherSherbrooke
Regular membership shall be available to:
All retired persons who taught or held a pedagogical, educational or support function in education institutions affiliated to the FNEEQ-CSN at the time of their retirement.
Associate membership may be granted upon request to:
Separated, divorced or surviving spouses, as designated under the Act, of regular members of the Association.
Any other retirees considered eligible by the board of directors.
Join the Association
To enroll in the AREF, please fill out and sign the registration form and send it to the secretariat. An acknowledgement of receipt will be provided.
If you would like to benefit from the exclusive AREF members group insurance, please see the Insurance page for information.
Cancel your membership
If you no longer want to be a member of the AREF, please fill out and sign the withdrawal form and send it to the secretariat. A confirmation will be sent to you and the membership deductions will stop the following month.
*Please note that once your membership has been approved, it is maintained unless you request for cancellation. It is not necessary to renew your membership annually.